Comprehensive Digital Implant WorkflowPlan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6) | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: This advanced workshop is intended for those doctors who already have implant placement and restoration experience but would like to learn the workflow as taught by Dr. Ludlow. Doctors who would like to learn the fundamentals of implant placement should look at the Level 1 implant workshop. | Where Do I Start?
This workshop, intended for doctors who are currently placing and restoring implants non-guided, will focus on utilizing the most efficient digital implant processes currently available to create simplified workflows that can be applied in your everyday practice.
This will be achieved by following a patient from the initial diagnostic appointment through the surgical and prosthetic planning stages, implant placement and finishing up with the final restoration of the patient utilizing CEREC, CBCT, Guided Implant Planning software, and DLP Printers. We will thoroughly cover what planning principles are absolutely essential to look at in your patients pre-operatively along with practical tips and tricks in the software and manufacturing processes you’d need to apply this in your office.
The workflows and hands-on exercises will include both completely in-office planned and manufactured processes along with utilizing laboratory processes such as the Atlantis Azento protocol. Utilizing these protocols, guided surgery, immediate temporization, scan body digitization, and final restoration manufacturing will take place during the course and these processes will compared and contrasted with streamlined laboratory processes so that the participant can best decide which process will be most beneficial for their practice. Time will also be set aside to review your own case from your practice and to be able to apply these protocols to your personal patient once you return to your office.
This workshop is intended for participants already placing and restoring implants but would like to learn more about the workflow presented by Dr. Ludlow.
Participants Will Learn:
The rationale for utilizing CBCT diagnostic information for restoratively driven implant planning
The efficiency of designing and manufacturing a 3D printed surgical guide for single and multi-unit cases
Techniques for guided implant surgery utilizing a third party lab
How to work with Atlantis and Azento for outsourced guided implant surgery
- $3,495 Doctors
- $1,195 Team Members*
- 13 CE Credits
- Dr. Mark Ludlow
Location:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI1)
- Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)