This User Agreement ("Agreement") is between CDOCS, LLC ("CDOCS.com") and the person or entity that has checked the "AGREE" box at the end of this Agreement ("you," "your" or "yours"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the CDOCS.com website (“Website”) and the products and services purchased or accessed through the Website (individually and collectively, the “Services”), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services. By checking the "AGREE" box upon sign up you are agreeing have agreed to comply with and be bound by all the terms of this Agreement.
Sign Up Page Registration, Accounts and Practice Information.
The Website contains many features, including the capacity to allow uploading, downloading and streaming of certain photographic and video content. In order to use such features, you must first register with CDOCS.com. You may register with CDOCS.com and create a personal account ("Account") by fully and accurately completing the sign up page, and providing to CDOCS.com such fully accurate information as CDOCS.com may reasonably require, including without limitation, your name, street address, credit card number, email address, zip code and gender (collectively, "Practice Information"). You agree to keep all Practice Information updated and correct and to notify CDOCS.com immediately of any changes to your Account or Practice Information. Your Account is personal to you, and you may not share it or allow it to be used by anyone other than you. You are solely responsible to ensure that your Account is used only by you and in a manner consistent with this Agreement. CDOCS.com shall allow you to select a user name and password for your Account, subject to CDOCS.com rules. You agree to keep such user name and password confidential, and not allow any third party to access or use such user name or password. You agree to indemnify and defend CDOCS.com and hold CDOCS.com harmless from and against any losses or liabilities arising from any disclosure or unauthorized use of your user name or password.
Fees and Payment.
- Fees. When you register and create an Account, you will be charged certain fees as described on the sign up page ("Fees") for your use of the Services pursuant to this Agreement, which Fees may include an initial Fee and additional periodic Fees on a monthly or other basis. CDOCS.com reserves the right to change or modify its Fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at the Website and effective immediately without need for further notice to you. However, if you have purchased or ordered Services for a specified period of months or years, any subsequent changes or modifications in prices and fees for such services shall be effective only when such period expires. The amount of such Fees may depend on the type of Account you create, and CDOCS.com may from time to time offer "CDOCS Resident" or other different types of accounts which will have a higher Fee than other accounts. All fees are in U.S. Dollars (USD). We are not responsible for any exchange rate variances, currency fluctuations, third party charges or fees associated with payment by any currency other than U.S. Dollars.
- Taxes. You are responsible for all sales, use, personal property, value-added, withholding, and similar taxes (other than CDOCS.com income tax) (collectively “Taxes”) associated with the sale of the Services, even if such amounts are not listed on the sign-up page or an order form. If CDOCS.com is obligated to collect or pay Taxes, the Taxes will be invoiced to you, unless you provide CDOCS.com, upon request, with the appropriate, valid tax exemption certificate.
- Payment Method. You may pay for Services providing a valid credit card CDOCS.com will not accept checks or establish any direct debit or payment from a bank account. CDOCS.com will automatically charge all Fees for selected Services and charge the primary Payment Method on file for your Account. Confirmation of that order will be sent to the email address on file for your Account. Your Payment Method on file must be kept valid if you have any active Services in your Account. If you purchase any other services from the Website, including, without limitation, any DVDs, downloads or streaming video access, the amounts you will pay for such services will also be deemed Fees, and will be charged as set forth above.
- Payment Due Date New CDOCS Mentor memberships must be paid in full payment at least two (2) business days of membership sign up. Renewal CDOCS Mentor membership must be paid in full at least ten (10) business days prior to membership expiration. Failure to make full payment can result in suspension and/or cancellation of your membership access.
- Cancellation. Customer's rights under this Agreement will begin on Subscription Start and will end on the Subscription End (the "lnitial Term"). The initial term is a twelve (12) month period. With respect to any monthly payment plan, if customer cancels agreement prior to the end of the term, CDOCS.com will charge your credit card the remaining payments per the term of the agreement.
- Trial Periods. CDOCS.com may from time to time offer the opportunity to create a temporary Account on a limited "trial" basis and without any applicable Fees or offer the ability to cancel without penalty during the trial period. Any such offer and temporary Account shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement and any such other terms as CDOCS.com may require.
- Automatic Renewal for Annual Plans that Are Not Pre-Paid. IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE AN INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, MEMBERSHIP WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW FOR THOSE SERVICES OFFERED. UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED, AUTOMATIC RENEWAL IS THE DEFAULT SETTING FOR ALL OF OUR SERVICES. THEREFORE, UNLESS YOU REQUEST IN WRITING THAT WE DISABLE THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION OR NOTIFY US THAT YOU PLAN TO CANCEL THE SERVICES AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION OF THE INITIAL SERVICE TERM, CDOCS.com WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW THE APPLICABLE SERVICE WHEN IT COMES UP FOR RENEWAL AND WILL TAKE PAYMENT FROM THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH CDOCS.com AT CDOCS.com’S THEN CURRENT RATES, WHICH YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE MAY BE HIGHER OR LOWER THAN THE RATES FOR THE ORIGINAL SERVICE PERIOD. SHOULD YOU ELECT TO DISABLE THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION AND FAIL TO MANUALLY RENEW YOUR SERVICES BEFORE THEY EXPIRE, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE AN INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, AND CDOCS.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY REGARDING THE SAME. IN ADDITION, CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICES FOLLOWING THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SUBSECTION D ABOVE, EXCEPT THAT CDOCS.com WILL ALSO CHARGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD AN ADDITIONAL CANCELLATION FEE OF $250.00. FURTHERMORE, CDOCS.com MAY PARTICIPATE IN “RECURRING BILLING PROGRAMS” OR “ACCOUNT UPDATER SERVICES” SUPPORTED BY YOUR CREDIT CARD PROVIDER (AND ULTIMATELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR BANK’S PARTICIPATION). IF YOU ARE ENROLLED IN AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION AND WE ARE UNABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY CHARGE YOUR EXISTING PAYMENT METHOD, YOUR CREDIT CARD PROVIDER (OR YOUR BANK) MAY NOTIFY US OF UPDATES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND/OR EXPIRATION DATE, OR THEY MAY AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE YOUR NEW CREDIT CARD ON OUR BEHALF WITHOUT NOTIFICATION TO US. IN ACCORDANCE WITH RECURRING BILLING PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS, IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE NOTIFIED OF AN UPDATE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND/OR EXPIRATION DATE, CDOCS.com WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE YOUR PAYMENT PROFILE ON YOUR BEHALF. CDOCS.com MAKES NO GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL REQUEST OR RECEIVE UPDATED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO MODIFY AND MAINTAIN YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (I) SETTING YOUR RENEWAL OPTIONS AND (II) ENSURING YOUR ASSOCIATED PAYMENT METHOD(S) ARE CURRENT AND VALID. FURTHER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR FAILURE TO DO SO, MAY RESULT IN THE INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, AND CDOCS.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY REGARDING THE SAME.
- Late Payment. Any late payment of Fees shall be subject to an interest charge of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month on all Fees owed and unpaid, or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is lower.
- Nonpayment. If for any reason CDOCS.com is unable to charge your Payment Method for the full amount owed for the Services purchased or ordered by you, or if CDOCS.com receives notification of a chargeback, reversal or payment dispute, or is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to your Payment Method, CDOCS.com may deem such nonpayment or penalty a material breach of this Agreement by you. If such breach is not cured by you within 10 days after receiving notice from CDOCS.com, CDOCS.com may suspend any or all Services. If such breach is not cured by you within 30 days after receiving notice from CDOCS.com, CDOCS.com may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment, and may immediately, without further notice to you, terminate any or all Services and/or purge the CDOCS.com systems of your Account and records. CDOCS.com also reserves the right to charge you reasonable administrative fees or processing fees up to $50.00 for (i) tasks CDOCS.com may perform outside the normal scope of its Services, (ii) additional time and/or costs CDOCS.com may incur in providing its Services, and/or (iii) your noncompliance with this Agreement (as determined by CDOCS.com in its sole and absolute discretion). Typical administrative or processing fee scenarios include, but are not limited to (i) customer service issues that require additional personal time or attention and (ii) recouping any and all costs and fees, including the cost of Services, incurred by CDOCS.com as the results of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank or Payment Method processor. These administrative fees or processing fees will be billed to the Payment Method you have on file with CDOCS.com.
- Reinstatement. If your account has been suspended or cancelled, you must cure any default before CDOCS.com will reinstate your Account and continue providing the Services. If you request reinstatement after your account has been suspended or cancelled for 10 days or more, CDOCS.com will charge a $50.00 reinstatement fee to your primary Payment Method.
Use of the Website.
- Website. The Website contains a forum in which text, photographs, online videos and other educational materials regarding dentistry are presented.
- Discussion Board and Blog. The Website contains a discussion forum (the "Discussion Board") in which you may post questions regarding dentistry, and in which you may comment upon or answer questions posted by others. The Website also contains a weblog ("Blog") which contains commentary and information from CDOCS.com, and on which you may also comment. Your questions, answers and comments with respect to the Discussion Board and the Blog are referred to collectively as "Commentary."
- Streaming Video. CDOCS.com may, from time to time, make available on the Website certain still photographs or videos of dental patients and procedures ("Stock Material"). Such Stock Material shall belong solely to CDOCS.com or its licensors. Provided, however, that if you have complied with this Agreement and paid any applicable Fees, you may access such Stock Material. Subject to your performance under this Agreement, including, without limitation, the timely payment of Fees, CDOCS.com hereby grants to you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license (without the right to grant sublicense) to use, copy and display Stock Material: (i) solely at your dental offices to facilitate the provision of dental services to your patients; (ii) solely in the manner provided by CDOCS.com, without any alteration and with such notices and legends as may accompany such Stock Material; and (iii) solely in an honest and fair manner in order to illustrate to, and for the benefit of, your patients' various dental and periodontal conditions, treatment options and possible outcomes. There are no implied licenses under this Agreement.
- Postings. CDOCS.com may from time to time allow you to use your Account to submit your own still or video photographs of your dental patients (collectively, "Postings") to the Website to be stored by CDOCS.com on its servers for access by you via your password. In such case, you agree to ensure that you have all rights necessary to submit Postings, and that neither you nor any third party has any expectation of privacy or confidentiality as to any Postings. You shall be solely responsible for your Postings and the consequences of submitting them. In connection with Postings, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to allow inclusion and use of the Postings on the Website.
- Licenses. By submitting Commentary or Postings to CDOCS.com, you hereby grant CDOCS.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, paid-up, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Commentary and Postings in connection with the Website and the CDOCS.com (and its successors' and affiliates') businesses. You understand and agree that CDOCS.com may retain indefinitely copies of Commentary and Postings that have been removed by CDOCS.com from the Website.
- Restrictions. In connection with Commentary and Postings and your use of the Website, you agree that you will not submit material that is illegal, inaccurate, hateful, racist, offensive, vulgar, obscene, indecent or objectionable. In connection with Commentary and Postings, you also agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted by, protected by trade secrets of or otherwise subject to the proprietary rights (including, without limitation, privacy and publicity rights) of, any third party, unless you have permission from that third party to do so and to grant CDOCS.com all of the license rights granted herein. You agree that CDOCS.com shall be the sole arbiter of whether any Commentary and Postings are in breach of any and all of the foregoing obligations. You further understand and agree that the Website (including, without limitation, the Digital Campus, the Discussion Board and Blog, and further including without limitation any and all Commentary and Postings) may include information that is inaccurate or incomplete. You therefore agree that you will not rely on the Website for professional advice or guidance.
- Removal. CDOCS.com does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and CDOCS.com reserves the right to remove any and all Commentary and Postings without notice.
- Advertisements. Services on the Website may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Servcies, queries made through the Services or other information on the Website. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by CDOCS.com on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. Links on the CDOCS.com products, software, services and websites to third party products, software, services and websites (“Third Party Links”) are provided solely as a convenience to the User. By following Third Party Links, you acknowledge that you are aware that you will leave the CDOCS.com Website. Further, you acknowledge that you are aware CDOCS.com is not obligated to review such Third Party Links and is not responsible for any Third Party Links. Further, CDOCS.com does not endorse or make any representations about such Third Party Links or any results that may be obtained from using them. You therefore agree that any decision to access Third Party Links from CDOCS.com network is entirely at your own risk.
Any use of the Website through your Account or otherwise must conform to the following:
- You will not redistribute any part of the Website or any content appearing on or visible through the Website, including, without limitation, Commentary or Postings.
- Except for permitted Commentary and Postings, you will not change, remove or add to any part of the Website.
- You will not gain access to or view Stock Material through any technology or means other than interface pages of the Website itself.
- If you use a CDOCS.com uploader program, you agree to use such uploader solely in conformance with this Agreement and solely to upload Commentary and Postings to the Website.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," “worms,” “Trojan horses,” or other automated programs to access the Website. You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any personally identifiable information from any other users or third parties from the Website.
- You agree that CDOCS.com may add to, delete from or modify the Website at any time without notice and without permission from you or any third party.
- You agree that the content on the Website and the trademarks and service marks on the Website are owned by or licensed to CDOCS.com, and that you have no license or other rights of use with respect to the same.
- You may access others' Commentary and Postings on the Website solely for your own use. WE DO NOT MONITOR, VET OR EDIT, AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, ANY COMMENTARY OR POSTINGS ON THE WEBSITE, AND YOUR USE OF, AND RELIANCE ON, ANY SUCH COMMENTARY OR POSTINGS ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, and you will not impersonate any third party or interfere with any third party's use of the Website.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CDOCS.com, its parent, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, threats, suits, proceedings, losses and liabilities (including attorneys' fees) arising from or related to: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including, without limitation, any copyright, property or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your Commentary or Postings caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
Content, Commentary and Postings.
- Use. CDOCS.com may terminate your Account and your access to the Website at any time and for any reason. CDOCS.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to decide whether Commentary or Postings are appropriate and comply with this Agreement.
Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any part of the Website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing the CDOCS.com Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit CDOCS.com to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit CDOCS.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Copyright Agent. CDOCS.com' designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Sameer Puri, email: email@example.com, fax: (480) 588-9072. Only claimed infringement notifications may be sent to the Copyright Agent.
- Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any part of the Website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing the CDOCS.com Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information in writing:
- HIPAA. Our Services do not contain any protected health information. You agree that you will not post protected health information in violation of HIPAA. You may report a suspected HIPAA violation by fax, mail or email as set forth below.
- Children's Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that our sites are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
You understand and agree that perfect security does not exist anywhere, and you will therefore protect your Practice Information in a reasonable way at all times. Accordingly, you will not recklessly disclose or publish your Practice Information to those that would reasonably be expected to improperly use or disclose that Practice Information.
The term of this Agreement will continue until terminated by you or CDOCS.com. Unless you notify CDOCS.com that you plan to cancel the services at least 60 days prior to the expiration of the initial service term, CDOCS.com will automatically renew the applicable service and will process payment per payment method on file, at CDOCS.com then current rates, which you acknowledge and agree may be higher or lower than the rates for the original service period. CDOCS.com may suspend access to your Account, and either party may terminate this Agreement, at any time with or without notice and with or without cause. Termination of this Agreement shall not relieve you of your payment obligations hereunder or your liability for any breach of this Agreement occurring before the effective time of termination. The provisions of Sections III.E., III.G, IV, V.E., and VII through XIII inclusive shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CDOCS.com BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER AND WHEREVER ARISING. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CDOCS.com UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR REGARDING THE WEBSITE EXCEED ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1000.00). Some jurisdictions do not allow certain limitations of damages so the foregoing may not apply to you.
If you have a dispute with one or more users of the Website, including (without limitation) with respect to any posting, commentary or other content posted or otherwise provided by any such user on or through the Website, you release, remise and forever discharge CDOCS.com and its affiliates (and all officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, managers, counsel, insurers, representatives, and agents thereof) from any and all claims (monetary or otherwise), demands, lawsuits, attorneys' fees, costs, losses, liabilities and/or causes of action, whether under contract, tort, or any other theory of legal liability, and whether presently known or unknown, accrued, liquidated or contingent, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Jurisdiction and Venue.
This Agreement shall be subject to the laws of the State of Arizona as apply to contracts entered into and performed in Arizona between Arizona residents and without regard to conflicts of laws principles. The State and Federal courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona, shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder, and the parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
CDOCS.com PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND ALL SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. CDOCS.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEAL, USAGE OR TRADE, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS OR TITLE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (A) YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING APPROPRIATE LEVELS OF KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING FOR THE SUCCESSFUL OPERATION OF YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE, (B) THE INFORMATION AND OTHER RESOURCES PROVIDED BY CDOCS.com THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE OFFERED AS AN INTEGRAL PART, BUT NOT THE ONLY PART, OF THE KNOWLEDGE-BASED RESOURCES THAT YOU NEED TO SUCCESSFULLY OPERATE YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE, (C) INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT NEW IDEAS OR DEVELOPMENTS IN CLINICAL CARE, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS CURRENT, ACCURATE AND COMPLETE, AND (D) NEITHER CDOCS.com OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR INSTRUCTORS THEREOF, IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT THAT THE INFORMATION AND OTHER RESOURCES PROVIDED BY CDOCS.com OR ITS AFFILIATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE SUFFICIENT FOR YOUR PRACTICE NEEDS.
Neither this Agreement, nor any rights hereunder, may be assigned by operation of law or otherwise, in whole or in part, by you without the prior, written permission of CDOCS.com. Any purported assignment without such permission shall be void. This Agreement, including corresponding access to your Practice Information, Commentary and Postings, may be assigned by CDOCS.com in whole or in part without notice. Any waiver of any rights of CDOCS.com under this Agreement must be in writing, signed by CDOCS.com, and any such waiver shall not operate as a waiver of any future breach of this Agreement. In the event any portion of this Agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable, such portion shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining terms shall be separately enforced. Your use of the Website shall at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and CDOCS.com with respect to this subject matter, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous or additional communications, negotiations or agreements with respect thereto. You will indemnify and hold CDOCS.com and its affiliates (and all officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, managers, counsel, insurers, representatives, and agents thereof), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or regulation, or the rights of any third party. You agree that: (i) the Website shall be deemed solely located in Arizona; and (ii) the Website is and shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over CDOCS.com, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Arizona. YOU AND CDOCS.com AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BY YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Copyright © 2023 CDOCS.com
CEREC is a registered trademark of DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
If you have any questions or comments about CDOCS.com or this Agreement, you may contact CDOCS.com at:CDOCS.com Education, LLC
7201 E. Princess Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
CDOCS.com and the CDOCS.com logo are trademarks of CDOCS.com, LLC, and may not be used without prior written permission.