Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3) | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: Previous implant placement experience recommended. | Where Do I Start?
You attended the first two implant workshops in the CDOCS implant series and learned all there is to learn on how to treatment plan and place implants and create surgical guides. The Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting course will allow you to take your education further and learn more advanced techniques such as grafting and soft tissue development. This workshop will allow you to take your education further and learn more advanced surgical techniques. This 2-day workshop is designed for advanced users and those who want to learn more ways to treat their implant patients ideally and predictably. This workshop will show you the latest techniques, materials, and procedures to provide the most ideal dental implant therapy. The focus of this workshop will be bone and soft tissue grafting in digital dental implant therapy. We will focus on predictable techniques soft tissue flap management, suturing, socket grafting with not just bone but also soft tissue grafts, soft tissue grafting in esthetic sites, connective tissue graft harvesting techniques, simultaneous bone grafting with implant placement techniques, predictable transcrestal sinus lift techniques, and esthetic implant dentistry strategies. We will also cover staged bone grafts/ridge augmentation and lateral window sinus lift techniques but to a lesser degree.
Although the concepts learned in the workshop will feature Denstply Sirona implant products for the hands on sessions, the concepts can be applied to any implant system.
Staff seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
Participants Will Learn:
- $3,495 Doctors
Available at the Scottsdale Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 13 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, D.M.D., M.S.
Locations:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
CDOCS Campus, Charlotte, NC
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI1)
- Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)