Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5) | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4) Required | Where Do I Start?
CEREC goes beyond just single-tooth dentistry. This workshop is a natural extension of the "Anterior Esthetics with CEREC" workshop where participants will learn techniques for comprehensive cases including: how to perform virtual wax-ups, basic fundamentals of smile design and how to stage full mouth cases.
All CDOCS hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams or Primescans utilizing the latest CEREC software. Patterson and Henry Schein Dental training vouchers accepted.
Staff seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
Participants Will Learn:
Design fundamentals of larger anterior cases
Everything you need to create a virtual waxup and how you can do it with the lab or by yourself
How to use a virtual wax-up to design your restorations
How to 3D print virtual wax-ups or integrate them directly into your CEREC software completely digitally
Basic fundamentals of smile design and patient motivation to create value for the case
How to stage an entire arch or a full mouth reconstruction using very simple principals
Material selection for comprehensive cases
Participants will execute a full upper arch case
- $3,495 Doctors
Available at the Scottsdale Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 13 CE Credits
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
- Meena Barsoum, D.M.D.
- Mark Fleming, D.D.S.
Locations:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
CDOCS Campus, Charlotte, NC
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI1)
- Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)