CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1) | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: None. Recommended for all chairside assistants. | Where Do I Start?
The most efficient offices are the ones that use CEREC with a team approach. There is no better way take care of patients in a single visit than when the entire team is on board, all working together in harmony.
The new dedicated assistants training class is designed to teach assistants on aspects of CEREC from software, design, materials and milling. This two-day hands on intensive workshop is designed to allow assistants to take over the entire CEREC restoration fabrication process.
Each participant will have a dedicated CEREC work station at their disposal to allow for ample hands on time with design and finishing of the CEREC restorations.
Participants Will Learn:
How to recognize ideal preparation designs for inlays, onlays, veneers and crowns
The different design techniques of Biogeneric Individual, Biogeneric Copy and Copy and Mirror (Biogeneric Reference), how they work and when to use them
A review of the available materials and their appropriate clinical uses
Hands on exercises with dedicated CEREC work stations for each paid assistant seat
Hands on with stain and glaze on multitude of materials
Ideal polishing techniques for esthetic restorations
Step by step zirconia restoration fabrication process
Cementation technique discussion
Fabrication of inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges
- $1,995 Team Members
- 13 CE Credits
- Mark Fleming, D.D.S.
Location:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI1)
- Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)